MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 21.11.09. Employment News issue dated 21.11.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
1. Recruitment at HPCL Biofuels Limited requires Stenographers, Area Cane Supervisor, Cane Managers, Clerks etc.
2. Recruitment at Employees State Corporation, Delhi requires Clerks.
3. Recruitment at Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank requires Clerk-cum-Cashiers (Office Assistants).
4. Recruitment at South Western Railway and West Central Railway invite applications for Group ‘C’ posts against Sports Quota.
5. Admission at National Institute of Fashion Technology/NIFT offers admission to various Bachelor and Master Programmes.in Fashion Design/Technology:-Entrance on Feb 21st Coaching by NIFT.
6. Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences, Delhi invites applications for appointment of various faculty and other posts.
7. Mormugao Port Trust requires Staff Nurse, Hospital Attendant etc.
8. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bangalore requires Engineer Supervisors.
9. Mahanadi Coalfields Limited requires Para-Medical Staff.
10. Pondicherry University invites applications for Administrative positions.
11. ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network, Bangalore requires Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistants etc.
12. Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal declares the result of written examination held on 08.03.09.
13. National Institute of Agricultural Marketing offers admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management (PGDABM-2010-12).
14. National Human Rights Commission invites applications for the posts of Sr. Accounts Officer, Section Officer, Accountant etc.
15. National Power Training Institute (ER) offers admission to Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (2010-11).
16. Railway Recruitment Board, Allahabad declares the result of written examination held on 23.08.09 for the post of Jr. Clerk.
17. MSME-Tool Rom, Hyderabad, Central Institute of Tool Design offers admission to various Technical courses.