More on Tijo Jose gets 70 lakhs offer from Google

Tijo Jose, an M.Tech computer science student at National Institute of Technology, Calicut, has bagged a placement offer of Rs70 lakh from Google Inc. He will join for work in October 2013 after completing his MTech.

Tijo is son of Jose Joseph, an agriculturist and Annet Jose, a homemaker in ‘Nedungatt house,’ Vazhakulam near Thodupuzha in Idukki. Jonitha Alphonsa Jose is his sister and Sanal Jose, brother.

This link has news on him uploaded by his friend.


M.Tech. CSE
National Institute of Technology Calicut
Class of 2013 · Calicut, India

Computer Science and Engineering · Vazhakulam
Class of 2011

Nirmala Public School Muvattupuzha
Class of 2007 · Muvattupuzha, India

His facebook page says more about him. Now that he has got celibrity status , this is worth blogging.

A photo of Tijo Jose source:http://www.facebook.com/tijonjose



About Tijo Jose

I am Tijo Jose (Tuttu) An M.Tech. (CSE - Mathematical Foundations and Algorithms) Student of National Institute of Technology, Calicut. 

 I did my B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Vazhakulam. 

 I live with my family in Vazhakulam (The Pineapple City), Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam Dt., Kerala, India. (Presently, at NITC Hostel) 

I am color blind. The only one with this 'ability' in my class during school days. Found a partner in college, though. Even I have a brother, who shares the quality. Don't think I am doomed... That makes me special in a special way!!! 

Well, I wanted to become an astronomer. That was my best, first and foremost vision. I was and am fascinated by the deepest and darkest mysteries of the premises of the earth. Stars used to tickle me in my dreams. The way stars are born, live young and old, and die! Oh! how exciting it is just to hear that. And they live after their death as black holes or pulsars. And the nebulae of the universe. The jewel in the crown. To study extra terrestrial, to explore extra terrestrial, to capture extra terrestrial, to understand extra terrestrial. Oh! how I dream them. But now, I am on the way of becoming a computer engineer. Still, my vision is with me. I'll never let go. 

 May be you can call me a Maths wizard. B'coz the only area I found interesting in school was the study of Mathematics. And to be honest, I did it well too! Isn't it wonderful to play with numbers? Like the countless stars in the sky, the count of the countless numbers is just addictive to me. I love proving this and that in maths, which may be of really no use to anyone (sometimes, it really is useful...you see...that is how great mathematicians are born), but is of great satisfaction to my mind. There lies the greatest pleasure, when you enjoy something, like anything. The part of math I love most is everything except nothing. 

 I luuurrrvvv to do programming. But ain't no hero at it. In the upcoming stage. Can do almost medium rated programs myself in a relatively few languages I know. I enjoy reading books. Not study materials but library materials.
Born on March 3, 1990
Knows English, Malayalam, Hindi
Male

Comments

Arunanand T A said…
Thanks for sharing the post. He is our classmate at NITC.

BTW, our course is M.Tech CSE. You may please avoid Mathematical Foundations and Algorithms from bracket. He had written it on FB profile just to indicate the core topics that we were taught in the first semester.

Arunanand T A

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of saminamina and wakawaka In shakira's song lyrics

RadioMango ClubFM Mirchi BigFM AnanthapuriFM

4shared.com hacked by http://www.abcjardins.com/Hacked/