These are the top stories today.
0. PayPal accidently made a Pennsylvania man, Chris Reynolds the richest person in the world after transferring $92,233,720,368,547,800 (or $92 quadrillion) into his account, the Daily Mail reports.
1. Whatsapp mobile messenger simplified their business model so that all users on all platforms will enjoy their first year of WhatsApp service for free, and only pay $.99 per year after that. The good news for all current iPhone users is that WhatsApp will be free of charge for the rest of your life.
Source :Whatsapp Blog
2. Foreign investors can now invest up to 100 percent in the courier services sector in India and will not need Indian government approval. This is boon for Amazon.com which plan to start courier service in India.
3. Google Glass Hacked With QR Code
4. Large file sharing site yousendit.com is now hightail.com Even the apps are ready...